Hi, I’m currently using the zsh and bash gentoo packages, so version 5.0.5 and 4.3_p42. I would like to source some bash completion files (for exemple for dig, I haven’t any completion in zsh). So, I put this in my ~/.zshrc: autoload -U compinit promptinit bashcompinit compinit promptinit; prompt gentoo bashcompinit source /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion But I have an error on the source line: /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion:35: parse error near `]]' Here is this file: https://paste.swordarmor.fr/yIHW&ln How can I source this file? Thanks, -- Alarig Le Lay