Dear Bart, thank you for engaging with me and trying to help! also sprach Bart Schaefer [2017-03-23 05:13 +0100]: > Oops, my bad. You want group-order here, not tag-order. I tried that too. Using either a single set of tags (i.e. quoted), or as individual arguments. Unfortunately, neither has any effect. I am sorry if I failed to make that clearer in my initial mail. > I'm surprised no one else jumped in on this. The fact that > they're both named "-order" is a bit confusing; for tag-order, it > means the order in which the completions are attempted, and for > group-order it means the order in which the results are displayed. Yeah, once you grok this, it seems obvious, which is in part why I am scratching my head that it's just not working… -- @martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/ "in just seven days, i can make you a man!" -- the rocky horror picture show spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net