On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 07:08:51AM -0700, Ray Andrews wrote: > Thanks Joey that was helpful, but I think I'll leave zsh's 'info' as a > little island unto itself, since it seems to work fine that way, and just > make an alias to get to it.  If I remember, my previous install handled the > man pages without any need for an intervention but it now seems there was no > info at all, it was just the man pages differently presented whereas now > info is something distinct. No problem. And /usr/share is the default system one like I said; it's not recommended using that due to possible conflicts with your system's package manager. -- Cheers, Joey Pabalinas