zsh-users
* Comprehensive comparison between zsh and bash
@ 2019-07-05 20:01 Peng Yu
From: Peng Yu @ 2019-07-05 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I’d like to migrate some of my bash scripts to zsh. (Therefore, I don’t
care the difference in the interactive mode.) But there are still many
subtle differences between bash and zsh in the non-interactive part.

Because I’d like to make the migration as painless as possible, it is
better to have a comprehensive list of difference between bash and zsh
along with the functional equivalent code upfront. I don’t find such a
comprehensive list yet. But is there a list that is at least close to
comprehensive to ease the migration?

Thanks.
--
Regards,