From: Roberto Polverelli Monti <rpolverelli@gmail.com>
To: zsh-users@zsh.org
Subject: [bug report] crashing when ' #' at beginning of line (interactive mode)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 11:05:03 +0100

Hi,

I noticed that starting a command with ` #' results in crashing of the
shell, when the following three options are active: HIST_IGNORE_SPACE,
HIST_REDUCE_BLANKS and INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS.

I originally erroneously posted this here:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues/648

Minimal reproduction:

```
$ zsh -f
isolengo% setopt HIST_IGNORE_SPACE
isolengo% setopt HIST_REDUCE_BLANKS
isolengo% setopt INTERACTIVE_COMMENTS
isolengo%  #
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  zsh -f
```

Kind regards,
Roberto