zsh-users
* Separate sections for manuals: what am I missing?
@ 2020-04-06  0:26 Dave Woodfall
From: Dave Woodfall @ 2020-04-06  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I have separate sections and group-name set:

zstyle ':completion:*:manuals' separate-sections true
zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''

And I see the sections just fine:

% man printf<tab>
 ---- manual page, section 1 (general commands)
 printf
 ---- manual page, section 3 (library functions)
 printf
 ---- manual page, section 3p (library functions [POSIX])
 printf

However, selecting any section manual will always gets the first
section manual listed.

Do I need to add some other option so that I get can get e.g.
printf(3)?

I'm using man-db if it makes any difference.

Thanks

--
Dave

< The antibloat squad! >
< For those interested in no bloat, minimal desktop Linux >
< gopher://tty1.uk/1/?minimal-linux >
< http://tty1.uk/minimal-linux >
< #minimallinux @ chat.freenode.net >