* Apologies for incorrect delivery of -workers@ emails
@ 2020-08-05 10:09 Daniel Shahaf
From: Daniel Shahaf @ 2020-08-05 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users; +Cc: zsh-infra

Good morning all,

Yesterday and today, five zsh-workers@ messages were incorrectly delivered to

That was due to a human error in the process of resubscribing everyone to the
lists on the new host, as part of the migration announced last week [1].

We apologize for the mistake, and thank those who brought it to our attention.

Daniel

[1] http://www.zsh.org/cgi-bin/mla/redirect?USERNUMBER=25011

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-05 10:26 UTC | newest]