Peter Stephenson schrieb am Di 15. Dez, 17:12 (+0000): > > On 15 December 2020 at 12:57 Jörg Sommer wrote: > > I would like to get all targets for the completion of rake arguments. How > > can I inject an argument to the targets query call or how to replace it? I > > have to pass `-A` to *rake* to get the arguments for the completion. > > Frankly, your best bet is probably just to copy the distributed _rake > function and adapt it, copying it to somewhere early in your $fpath. > You'll see towards the end an extremely complicated line with "-sT" in > the middle --- just change that to "-sTA". > > I have a feeling it might be possible to set a style so that the > _call_program helper does something different for you, but I'm not > sure there's any benefit in being too clever here. The _rake completer > doesn't change very often, I don't think. > > (This could be made a style for the _rake completer easily enough, > in fact.) What do you think about the attached commit? Is it fine or should I change anything? Jörg -- Was ist das bloß für eine Welt, in der es mehr Mut braucht ehrlich zu weinen als Stärke vorzutäuschen?