Hello, I'm trying to get the bundled zsh completion function [1] for todoman [2] to work on my system but I don't seem to be able to do so. Specifically, I'm currently attempting to make `todo list` complete the available lists. The problem I am stuck at seems to be that the cache policy function `__todo_lists_cache_policy` at line 127 is never called and I cannot figure out why: the cache policy setting at lines 147-151 seems correct and yet the call to `_cache_invalid` at line 153 does not redirect to `__todo_lists_cache_policy` at all. If I place the function name there directly, everything works as expected. Could you please point me to the cause of this issue? I attach a patch of other changes I have had to make for the completion to work. [1] https://github.com/pimutils/todoman/blob/main/contrib/completion/zsh/_todo [2] https://github.com/pimutils/todoman Thank you, K.