zsh-users
* A change in a prompt
@ 2019-05-30 21:33 Hoji, Akihiko
From: Hoji, Akihiko @ 2019-05-30 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

HI,

I have an newbie question.  I am running Oh-my-zsh in my Mac and after installing Miniconda through Homebrew, a command prompt changed to from “->" to "(base) -> “  Could anybody explain what this (base) addition means and how it was created after miniconda installation.

Thanks in advance.

* Re: A change in a prompt
@ 2019-05-30 21:42 ` Roman Perepelitsa
From: Roman Perepelitsa @ 2019-05-30 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)