Hi Ray, Le 29/12/2017 à 21:27, Ray Andrews a écrit : > As for me, the very idea that a reserved word could be aliased seems > monstrous. In any information system there must be tokens who's > meaning is absolute.  How you guys can begin to make it possible to > parse such things is beyond me, it seems like black magic. Our monstrous black spells will turn all your beliefs in absolute relativity, thou mere creature of flesh. ;) > But I am curious, what does it mean to say that an interpreted program > is incomplete?  I mean, unclosed quotes and such things are clearly > incomplete, but other than that? Well, any peace of code which can not, through a given grammar, be turned into an actual set of instructions which once run will either terminate or run for an undetermined period. Of course this is a rather sparse explanation :) Witchly, psychoslave