zsh-users
* Zsh history search
@ 2021-06-20 18:38 Lewis Butler
From: Lewis Butler @ 2021-06-20 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Is there a way in zsh to search the history for two terms, or to do a search for tear one and then search within those results for term 2?

For example, I use ffmpeg a lot, and sometimes I use it within a for loop, so I wold like to be able to search for

"for"

And then within all the history that shows up for all the many for commands, search for those that also contain ffmpeg. Searching 'for' and then parroting takes many many keypresses sometimes.

If it matters, and I expect it does, I have 'history' in plugins in my zshrc

--
ɹןʇnqן
<mailto:lbutler@covisp.net>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-20 18:39 UTC | newest]