On 2/27/23 1:27 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote: > This is exactly the same message you posted two days ago. Did you > resend it erroneously? I didn't /personally/ re-send it. But -- as Roman indicated -- it seems as if there was some sort of yet unexplained email communications error that caused the message to be duplicated - now triplicated. I've never seen this type of failure before. There seems to have been a transient routing problem that was causing havoc. My mail server doesn't think that the message was successfully delivered until just a little bit ago. It's been trying to communicate with mail.zsh.org for days but couldn't because of routing problems. > Did you see Roman's reply to the original? Yes I did. As evident by my reply to Roman thanking him. -- Grant. . . . unix || die