zsh-users
* Re: "/" symbol mark
       [not found] <199704162343.JAA11149@molly.cs.monash.edu.au>
@ 1997-04-17  6:09 ` Andrei Tcherepanov
From: Andrei Tcherepanov @ 1997-04-17  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tlm; +Cc: zsh-users

Thanks, I know this. look's like bug in 3.1.1 ;-((
or here is one more option to do this ...

% setopt | grep alw
noalwayslastprompt    off
alwaystoend           off
% ls
koko.file
% ls kko.file
kko.file: No such file or directory
% ls k[TAB]ko.file -- jump to END !!!

Thanks,
  Andrei ( tandr@ptc.com )

* "/" symbol mark
@ 1997-04-16  9:20 Andrei Tcherepanov
From: Andrei Tcherepanov @ 1997-04-16  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi!

A little suggestion

if zsh place "/" in the end of word,
very often I not press from / and give something like
ls koko.dirKoko.file in place of koko.dir/Koko.file.

May be need add feature "highlight (bold, underlined, blinked)
'/' symbol if it go to be removed" ???

Thanks,
  Andrei ( tandr@ptc.com )

PS. I use zsh-3.1.1
PPS. BTW, how I can tell to zsh make substitution in the middle
of word without jump to end ???

% ls *
koko.file
% ls kko.file
kko.file: No such file or directory
% ls k[TAB]ko.file -- will jump to end without subs...titute kokofile