Sven Wischnowsky wrote: >Bo Thorsen wrote: > >>Hi all, >> >>I'm just giving zsh yet another try, but my biggest beef with it is still >>there: >> >>>cd .. >>> >>doesn't expand to ../ which is quite annoying on a danish keyboard. Tab is >>easily hit but / is shift+7. Small issue, but when something's annoying, it >>only grows worse. >> >>I have searched the web and the manual without finding this. I expect there >>is some way of setting up completion to this, but I haven't figured it out >>yet. >> > >I assume you're using the new completion system, i.e., you call > > autoload -U compinit > compinit > >in any of the init files. > >Then you can just do: > > zstyle ':completion:*' special-dirs .. > >to make `..' be considered a possible match (and hence it will get the >slash appended). > Is there a way to make this work properly with setopt GLOB_DOTS? Such that .. is not tabcompleted once you have already entered a directory? -- Dennis use Inline C => qq{void p(char*g){printf("Just Another %s Hacker\n",g);}};p("Perl");