* permission denied
@ 2020-12-21 23:01 Ray Andrews
From: Ray Andrews @ 2020-12-21 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

     typeset -a files_list=( *(N) )

... That used to work in a function I have to grab a directory listing.
Now I get the permission denied msg.  It's such terse code that you
can't hope to google anything about it.  Replacement code using 'ls'
works fine.   The above is the sort of thing that I don't even know
where to look in the docs but I do know that it is proper zsh code.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-21 23:02 UTC | newest]