zsh-users
* Help with history . . .
@ 2003-11-10  5:03 Peter Chen
From: Peter Chen @ 2003-11-10  5:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Dear zsh users,

I use the Ctrl-R command to search through the history of commands.
I've noticed that the history command in zsh by default only shows the
last dozen or so entries in the history file.  When I use the Ctrl-R
command, the command only searches through the same last dozen or so
entries in the history file.  Is there a way to get Ctrl-R and the
history command to show ALL the entries in the history file?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Peter