I guess everyone who didn't look at the book had the same idea. At least I'm number four. Wherever it goes, I'd like to see a reference in a README file explaining why these mysterious new functions have suddenly appeared. :-) Nikolai Weibull wrote: >* Thorsten Kampe (Jan 22, 2005 14:21): > > >>By the way: am I the only one who mistook the meaning of "From Bash to >>Z Shell" for something like "/Changing/ from Bash to Z Shell"...? >> >> > >Yeah, me too ;-). Still, a very good book. It explained a lot of stuff >I hadn't gotten the grip of. It's also a very good reference, making it >easy to look up stuff that I keep forgetting, > nikolai > > >