On 04/06/2012 11:49 AM, Václav Zeman wrote: > On 5 April 2012 17:51, Bart Schaefer wrote: >> On Apr 5, 11:30am, Vaclav Zeman wrote: >> } >> } > Anybody want to have a stab at creating a vastly more efficient version >> } > of Src/params.c:arrayuniq() ? >> } I wonder if the attached patch does what you want here. It is fairly >> } untested and incomplete as I have not been able to find out how to >> } make sure that search.h gets included. >> >> Zsh has its own hash table implementation which ought to be used rather >> than introducing any new external dependencies, but otherwise this is >> the kind of thing I was suggesting. >> >> Or perhaps someone else has an even more clever idea. Anything better >> than O(N^2) would help. > I have reimplemented the change using ZSH's own hash table. Please see > the attached patch. > I have put the changes onto github: -- VZ