zsh-users
* Is it worthwhile to use oh-my-zsh?
@ 2019-09-06 18:37 Peng Yu
       [not found] ` <CAO1rNLj9YA+4a+5SV+PURsfPJXNm8xY45i6kbrsPpF2NFY1fsg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Peng Yu @ 2019-09-06 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I just have a vanilla ~/.zshrc. I'd like something essential things
like PS1 set to my pwd and hostname, etc. I saw people use things like
oh-my-zsh to make some fancy things like showing git branches, etc.,
if in a git repo. But if I remember it correctly, it could cause a
little sluggish that can be sensed.

So if I just want something essential, and not to want to feel any
sluggishness, I'd better just configure ~/.zshrc on my own without
using things like oh-my-zsh configured by others.

--
Regards,
Peng