zsh-users
* compsys: argument with pre-requisite argument
@ 2013-11-24 15:44 John
From: John @ 2013-11-24 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I understand the exclusion option for an _arguments list, but I'm
wondering if there is anything of the sort that would allow me to have
pre-requisite arguments.  I haven't found an example to work off, but
what I want is something like:

_arguments \
         '-D+[debug]:debug level(0 1)' \
         '--opt1[opt1 description]' \
         '--special[special case]' \
         '-a[special case a]' \
         '-b[special case b]'

such that -a and -b are only available if --special was already
specified, but --opt1 and -D are always available for completing.

TIA,
John