On 12/18/2014 10:30 PM, Kurtis Rader wrote: > FWIW, the type of learning and experimentation you are undergoing is > extremely useful to yourself and the project. Thanks Kurtis, I appreciate that. Several people have said the same thing privately, OTOH I do worry about driving folks crazy, and some have expressed irritation. > So it helps if you provide the simplest possible examples for > reproducing the problem and a clear description. > Of course, but at my stage of development, the issue is usually determining if I even understand things correctly.