zsh-users
* Out of the box
@ 2015-01-02 18:16 Lloyd
From: Lloyd @ 2015-01-02 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Happy new year! I was setting up a new apple computer recently and I
was disappointed that zsh still comes completely unconfigured, ex
defaults to no history.

It got me wondering if there are any Unix or Linux distributions that
exceed expectations with zsh configured out of the box?

Thank you,
--
I can't grow without light,
Lloyd