Hi, After upgrade of zsh I got a problem with completion. In this example I write 'ls -l .z server.user 1045> ls -l .zenable: printer "-p" non-existent enable: printer "|" non-existent enable: printer "~" non-existent enable: printer "(" non-existent enable: printer "?" non-existent enable: printer "*" non-existent enable: printer "[" non-existent enable: printer "<" non-existent enable: printer "^" non-existent enable: printer "#" non-existent ls -l .z .zcompdump .zcompdump- .zshrc .zshrc- .zshrc.zni .zshrc\~ The solution seems to be an update to /etc/zshrc, I commented the following line: disable enable disable What was the purpose of 'disable enable disable', what are we missing now? BR, Henrik