Le 30/12/2017 à 18:16, Ray Andrews a écrit : > > When you put it that way, yes, the horror diminishes ... just so long > as no anarchist tries to redefine 'alias' or some such thing. There > HAS to be something who's meaning is not negotiable. > >   #define define "undefine" >   #define undefine "define" >   alias alias="this must surely be forbidden" There are only a few things that must be intepreted in a clearly defined consensual way for a very limited and well specified context. By the way, "alias" in Esperanto means "is other than" and as such would certainly make a great keyword for the inequality operator. :) > > I dunno, maybe there are reasons to want to fiddle with reserved words > but it seems blasphemous to me.  Never mind. Uttering some blasphemes might be a strong motivational per se. :) But to give a broader context this is in fact investigated as part of this wikiversity research project about internationalisation of programming languages: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Internationalisation_of_Programming_Languages