zsh-users
* menu completion on Linux console problem
@ 2003-04-23 13:27 Borzenkov Andrey
From: Borzenkov Andrey @ 2003-04-23 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'zsh-users@sunsite.dk'; +Cc: 'cooker@linux-mandrake.com'

Anybody has problems with menu completion on Linux console? I just
discovered it does not work on Mandrake in 4.1.x (different versions) and I
do not remember if it worked in 4.0.x before. Attempt to select using cursor
keys moves display one line up every time.

It happens only on console, xterm, console etc works O.K.

I think it did work before with 4.0.x as shipped in 9.0 and before. The bug
is too obvious to miss.

-andrey

* Re: menu completion on Linux console problem
@ 2003-04-23 13:49 ` Oliver Kiddle
From: Oliver Kiddle @ 2003-04-23 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Borzenkov Andrey; +Cc: 'zsh-users@sunsite.dk'

Andrey wrote:

> Anybody has problems with menu completion on Linux console? I just
> discovered it does not work on Mandrake in 4.1.x (different versions) and I
> do not remember if it worked in 4.0.x before. Attempt to select using cursor
> keys moves display one line up every time.

Yup, checking here it works fine in 4.0.2 but is broken for 4.1. I can test
4.0.6 at home.

Oliver