zsh-users
* How to get cursor navigation of completion menu working?
@ 2006-03-03 21:02 sam reckoner
From: sam reckoner @ 2006-03-03 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

My understanding from reading the user's guide is that there is a way to
cursor-navigate the listed completions. However, I can't figure out how to
get this to work. For example, at the prompt, I get a long list of
completions that I have to tab through in order to select the one that I
want. The user's guide makes it seem like you can navigate using the cursor
keys to get the right completion.

I missing something? I am running version 4.2 6 on cygwin.

Thanks in advance.