Greetings I was recently introduced to the Fish shell See: http://fishshell.org/ and one of the things which absolutely stunned me was interactive syntax highlighting See: http://fishshell.org/screenshots.html Could anything like this be implemented in zsh? does it exist already? The closest I was able to get is to bind to fc, which brings up vi which in turn has syntax highlighting, albeit the interactive feel of fish gives you imediate feedback when you misspell a command I wanted to urge y'all to look into it Thanks