Can it become standardized behavior then? Cheers, Alexy On 6/20/06, Peter Stephenson wrote: > > "Nikolai Weibull" wrote: > > autoload -U zap/init > > > > Then I simply call the function as "zap/init" ($ZDOTDIR/functions is > > in my $fpath as well). > > > > This works and seems to be quite a nice way to handle namespacing, but > > perhaps I'm missing something vital here. > > > > Any comments? > > I don't suppose anyone intended this to work, but the handling of paths > internally is generally fairly straightforward, so there's no reason why > you shouldn't use it if it works. > > -- > Peter Stephenson Software Engineer > CSR PLC, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road > Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070 > > > To access the latest news from CSR copy this link into a web browser: > http://www.csr.com/email_sig.php >