zsh-users
* I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, please receive this for joint benefit
       [not found] <891678612.3931737.1597963064582.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-08-20 22:37 ` Aisha Al-Qaddafi
From: Aisha Al-Qaddafi @ 2020-08-20 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I need to invest, I want you to receive my fund, for joint investment, and I need a trusted investment Manager/Partner like you, because of my current refugee status, I can not do it alone. However, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build together business relationship in the nearest future.
I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you from my fund,if you receive it I give you some percentage, also in the future investment you will profit.
If you are willing to handle my fund and this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment and my fund value. PLEASE REPLY ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL: Aisha.Al-Qaddafi01@protonmail.com

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-20 22:38 UTC | newest]