It would also seem that 'autoloaded functions' are also not available from executed scripts... I created it as an autoloaded function and it works from the CLI just fine. On 8/13/2017 6:02 PM, Clint Priest wrote: > I could be wrong, but I swear that a function declared in my shell > environment was available to another script executed from the CLI. > > In my case, I have a function: > > pv() { > echo "\$$1='${(P)1}'"; > } > > Which is `source`ed into my environment. I could type pv PATH and it > would echo: > $PATH='...' > > However when I run another script with executability set, shebang is > #!/bin/zsh it tells me pv is not available. > > Any ideas? > -- -Clint