zsh-users
* shournal now supports zsh - track commands _and_ files
@ 2021-11-05 10:50 Tycho Kirchner
From: Tycho Kirchner @ 2021-11-05 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,
somewhat a follow-up to my previous question 'exit_function - strange
behavior' I wanted to point out that I just released the first public
version of shournal

https://github.com/tycho-kirchner/shournal

with full zsh-support.
shournal enables a super-history in zsh. It not only records
working directory and exit code of each command but also
read and written files with low runtime- and storage overhead.
Check out also my reddit-post

https://www.reddit.com/r/zsh/comments/qn86ab/shournal_finally_supports_zsh_track_commands_and/

Regarding the zsh -c case: shournal now captures the exit code in kernel
space, even for anonymous function calls in subshells ^_^

zsh -fc '( () { return 123 } )'

Kind regards and enjoy
Tycho Kirchner

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-11-05 10:51 UTC | newest]