zsh-users
* Re: special characters in scoterm (SCO)
@ 1995-07-05 11:10 Joachim Reith
From: Joachim Reith @ 1995-07-05 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Thanks for your help.
I have figured out now that starting scoterm with
the options "-charset ISO_8859 -fn fixed" is
working fine.

-Joachim

@ 1995-07-05  9:46 Joachim Reith
From: Joachim Reith @ 1995-07-05  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi, I'm a newbie to the the zsh and I'm really
surprised about the features.

What I'm trying to get are the special characters
(umlaute - again this 8 bit stuff :-) in a scoterm.
xterm is working fine so I think it's because of XWindows.
Anyone has experience with this kind of problem?

TIA
-Joachim