zsh-users
From: unpingco@mpl.UCSD.EDU (Jose Unpingco)
To: Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr (Vincent Lefevre)
Cc: zsh-users@math.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: ANSI zsh?
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 15:39:15 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

I have an old tar file for color-ls that I pulled off the net some
months back. If you're interested, I can put it on my ftp site for you
to get unless I can mail you a uuencoded version of the compressed
file.

Otherwise, you can poke around here...

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/slackware/source
        a/bin/color-ls-3.12.0.2.patch.gz

Vincent Lefevre said:

> Hi,
>
> > This usually a function of GNU ls --color=tty.  It is enable by default
> > on SlackWare Linux using a color terminal.
>
> Where can I get it? I haven't seen any gnu color-ls on ftp sites.
>
> TIA,
>
> --
> Vincent Lefevre, vlefevre@ens-lyon.fr | Acorn Risc PC, StrongARM @ 202MHz
> http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre      | 20+1MB RAM, Eagle M2, TV + Teletext
> PhD in Computer Science, 1st year     | Apple CD-300, SyQuest 270MB (SCSI)

             _ - - - _
                 _
Jose Unpingco                                Mail Code ECE 0407
HM# (619) 622-1243                           WK# (619) 534-5809