zsh-users
* BeOS zsh
@ 1996-12-22  4:11 Paul Falstad
From: Paul Falstad @ 1996-12-22  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

In case anyone cares, I have a version of zsh 3.0.2 compiled for the
BeBox at:

  ftp://ftp.cts.com/pub/pjf/bezsh302pl0.gz

It seems to work (minus job control), although I've barely tested it.
I'm going to be gone all next week, so I don't have time to do anything
else with it right now.  Enjoy.

--
Paul Falstad, pjf@cts.com, 805-966-4935, http://www.ttinet.com/pjf/
    work: pf@software.com, 805-882-2470, http://www.software.com/

All my life I said I wanted to be someone...I can see now that I should have
been more specific.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-12-22  4:20 UTC | newest]