zsh-users
* Problem with Makefile
@ 1997-01-31 16:08 Tino W. Dai
From: Tino W. Dai @ 1997-01-31 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi there

	There seems to be a problem with the Makefile on my linux box. I do a
configure and then a  make, and the make keeps cycling through the steps of
configure never really compiling the actual. Any clues?

Tino

Relevant info:		linux Intel box 133 mhz
			Linux 2.0.28

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-01-31 16:23 UTC | newest]