zsh-users
* xterm keeps forgetting stty options
@ 1998-04-01 16:00 Owen M. Astley
From: Owen M. Astley @ 1998-04-01 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I don't know if this is a problem with zsh, but I can't track it down to
any other particular program that I run (apart from xterm, and of course
that doesn't help).

Sometimes xterm/zsh forgets the settings for susp, quit etc.

alpha2:~/mar98/saxs/F/f01% stty
1.00
#2 disc;speed 9600 baud; -parity hupcl
erase = ^?
brkint -inpck -istrip inlcr icrnl -ixany onlcr
echo echoe echok

is supposed to happen.  Sometimes however, I get

alpha9:~/tmp/color-xterm-x11r6% stty
2.01
#2 disc;speed 9600 baud; -parity hupcl
erase = ^?; quit = ^@; susp = ^@; dsusp = ^@; lnext = ^@; discard = ^@
brkint -inpck -istrip icrnl -ixany onlcr
echo echoe echok

Is this a problem with zsh/xterm or me?

Thanks, Owen