* run-help for btrfs
@ 2020-12-08  8:55 Christian K
From: Christian K @ 2020-12-08  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

I was wondering why I only got the main man page for btrfs while
running `run-help` on `btrfs` subcommands, e.g. `btrfs scrub`.

I found this MLA entry on zsh-workers:
https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2018/msg01750.html

But no suggestion why it wasn't accepted. Could someone shine some
light on it? I'm currently not on the workers list and not familiar
with the process of contributing, building, etc.

Best,
Christian

* Re: run-help for btrfs
@ 2020-12-09  9:09 ` Jun T
From: Jun T @ 2020-12-09  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users; +Cc: Christian K

> 2020/12/08 17:55, Christian K <syphdias@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I found this MLA entry on zsh-workers:
> https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2018/msg01750.html
>
> But no suggestion why it wasn't accepted.

Sorry, I believe everyone in the worker list was just rather busy.
I will resend it to the worker list with minor fix.