* Should I add .zcompcache to '.gitignore'?
@ 2020-07-10 13:52 TJ Luoma
From: TJ Luoma @ 2020-07-10 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

My "$ZDOTDIR" is a private git repo so I can have it on all my Macs.

Today the file `.zcompcache` appeared in it. Reading up on it, it
seems like a file that I would not want to save in my repo. Is that
correct?

Thanks!

Tj

* Re: Should I add .zcompcache to '.gitignore'?
@ 2020-07-11  5:21 ` dana
From: dana @ 2020-07-11  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 10 Jul 2020, at 08:52, TJ Luoma <luomat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today the file `.zcompcache` appeared in it. Reading up on it, it
> seems like a file that I would not want to save in my repo. Is that
> correct?

I can't think of any reason you would want to keep it in your repo. I have it
ignored in mine

dana

* Re: Should I add .zcompcache to '.gitignore'?
@ 2020-07-11 11:45   ` Perry Smith
From: Perry Smith @ 2020-07-11 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)