zsh-users
* zsh completion input
       [not found] <AANLkTilwLSd4Xb2fSi510ZPxiSZw2-pznBjrNxkFtZK5@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-05-30  9:36 ` micheal S
From: micheal S @ 2010-05-30  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi,

is it possible to change temporary the internal zsh completion list.

For example I have something like this in mind:

Suppose I have tfile1.pdf, tfile2.pdf and tfile3.pdf somewhere (not
necessarily in the same dictionary) on my hard drive.

The following doesn't work, but I think it makes clear what I want:

evince $(locate tfile | grep pdf)

then I want to be able to press TAB and select one one of the files
tfile1.pdf, tfile2.pdf, tfile3.pdf via menuselect.

Thanks
Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-30 10:03 UTC | newest]