Hi, Is there some option (for example --check-syntax) such that $ zsh --check-syntax /path/to/a/shell/script doesn’t do anything except that the return code would be 0 if /path/to/a/shell/script is indeed a shell script, and non zero otherwise? (in particular I don’t want to execute the shell script at all) I want to know if a given file is a shell script or not, and I cannot use the extension or the shebang because some files (e.g. /etc/zprofile) doesn’t have any of them. Thank you. Guillaume Brunerie