From: Junior Mpumelelo <jmpujmjxjjffxxzzx@hotmail.com>
Subject: cooperation
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 15:28:34 +0000

Hello

We have gone through your country’s investment profile and history and we are interested to invest with you, we will be willing to collaborate with you and invest a substantial amount of money in your business or we can partner with you to set up a new one on shared equability.

I am contacting you on behalf of one of our angel investors and a politician, who have mandated me specifically to search for a reliable foreigner, who can manage her portfolio.

You can contact me at Juniormpumelelo@gmx.co.uk or solproservices@europe.com if you are interested and I can provide further details.

Best regards,
Mr. Junior Mpumelelo