[I'm using zsh 4.2.0, compiled under a recent cygwin.] By default I am able to complete files using the drive letter as a prefix, e.g., $ ls c:/WIN completes to c:/WINDOWS/ However, if I enable case insensitive completion with the following: zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}' .. Then completion on paths starting with a drive letter no longer works: $ ls c:/WIN fails to complete However, if I `cd' to c:/ then both the following work: $ ls c:/WIN completes to c:/WINDOWS/ $ ls c:/win completes to c:/WINDOWS/ Any idea how to get this working again when the path starts with a drive letter? Thanks, --- John