zsh-users
* up-line and down-line without history
@ 2011-06-01  7:45 Guido van Steen
From: Guido van Steen @ 2011-06-01  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Dear List,

I have been trying to find out how to "just" navigate through a multiline buffer.

I know the "up-line-or-history" and "down-line-or-history" widgets. It seems to me that the "up-line" and "down-line" parts of these widgets do exactly what I want. So the problem is that I would like to avoid the "or-history" part.

Are there a similar widgets that exclusively control the navigation of multiline buffers, i.e. without the side-effect of potentially navigating the history file?

Or could/should I create my own widgets based on "up-line-or-history" and "down-line-or-history", in which I just override the "or-history" part?

Best wishes,

Guido

[parent not found: <905914.60054.qm__35866.2271559753$1306914819$gmane$org@web65607.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>]