Zsh likes to nuke my pipes when I delete backwards. For example, if I have the line... echo a | grep ...and I press Ctrl-W twice, then what I'd like to have (and what vim and bash give me) is... echo a But zsh doesn't seem to count the pipe as a word, and the second Ctrl-W plows through it and deletes the "a". Is there any way to configure zsh to get vim's behavior? And related, is there a way to delete backwards to the next slash in a path, as Ctrl-W does in vim, rather than deleting the whole path? Thanks very much. -- Jack O'Connor