May be _dispatch could do it ? 2011/10/18 Ansgar Burchardt > Hi, > > is it possible to use the helper functions defined in "_git" for the git > command in my own completion functions? > > I am taking my first steps with writing completions for the > git-import-dsc, git-import-orig commands in Debian, but am not surehow I > can make sure helper functions such as __git_branch_names are available > when I user "git-import-dsc" (they are available when I use "git > import-dsc"). > > Regards, > Ansgar >