On 14 May 2016 at 23:30, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote: > I thought about it as an extension of transpose-words, which I use > instead of Alt-b pressed once. Now I see transpose-words can be used > to e.g. revert "mv" command by doing opposite rename (not that I > didn't use it that way). Well, I always preferred transposing than > Alt-b-jumping and cursor keys. Careful positioning with Alt-b and > cursor keys, and then Ctrl-E to continue at the end, I don't like it. > ​You can prefix most things with a number, like to move the cursor two words backwards. In conjunction with a little intuitive counting (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subitizing), this should allow for pretty good cursor positioning. Hope that helps.