Check out https://github.com/Valodim/zsh-capture-completion. I referenced it recently to implement completion suggestions in zsh-autosuggestions: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-autosuggestions/pull/330 On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:43 AM Sebastian Gniazdowski < sgniazdowski@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > last commit to the project is from 2013 and I cannot get it up and > running. Is anyone familiar with its method of functioning? A friend > guesses it pretends key to be pressed after each character, is > that true? It would then mean it constantly shows completions under > prompt. Is using shell this way actually possible? > > In general, I'm looking for a method of calling completion functions > manually and presenting the results in different form. Does someone > know anything about this problem? > > -- > Best regards, > Sebastian Gniazdowski > -- Sent from my iPhone