zsh-users
* Is it possible to disable cursor movement when running completion?
@ 2019-04-09 21:15 Eric Freese
       [not found] ` <CAHYJk3Q-Tpb9zGXoj_TFPH4BDhr9zHa4bPo0CambrenvmSLriQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Eric Freese @ 2019-04-09 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hi all,

When I run `zsh -f`, type `ls "/"`, and hit tab, zsh moves the cursor back
to just before the closing quote and offers completions from there. If I
hit tab again, the buffer is expanded to `ls "/bin/"` (the first completion
match).

Is it possible to disable this behavior, such that when I press tab at the
end of a quoted string it does not move the cursor back and instead offers
no completion?

Thanks,
Eric