Thank you Bart, that works perfectly! On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Apr 7, 8:37pm, Jesper Nygards wrote: > } > } However, the existing _ssh file already has working code for parsing the > } .ssh/config file. Code which is far more readable, and doesn't require me > } to parse it myself with that hosts definition. For some reason though, > } someone has decided that it is not to be used. I would still prefer it if > } there was some way of configuring that I want to use the code that is > } already written, and that I prefer .ssh/config over .ssh/known_hosts. > > Try this: > > zstyle -e ':completion:*:*:ssh:*:my-accounts' users-hosts \ > '[[ -f ~/.ssh/config && $key = hosts ]] && key=my_hosts reply=()' > > You can then either define the function _my_hosts which will be called to > add the host completions, or _ssh_hosts will fall through to the code that > reads the .ssh/config files. >